Mechanic Osborne Park
People quite often ask when do I need to have my vehicles brakes checked. Well if you are having your car regulary serviced by a good qualified mechanic they will always advise you if your brakes need attention.
Of course having them checked often will mean you won’t have any nasty surprises or a large bill to pay. So good maintenance is the key to keep you safe. Because brakes work on a friction base the components do wear out and also the brake fluid should be replaced every 24 Months.
If when driving you experience any of the following then you need to have your brakes checked imediately.
- If your brake warning light comes on.
- If your brake feels kind of spongy
- If when braking your vehicle pulls either left or right.
- You notice it takes longer to stop then usual
- You hear a grinding noise when you brake.
Contact us if you need brake repairs in Osborne Park on 92423325